Couldn't load pickup availability
|QUANTITY DISCOUNT - PER CONTAINER PRICE|
|VISCONN FIBRE (blue/black)||$153.75||$142.99|
|VISCONN FIBRE (white)||$156.85||$145.87|
Keep above freezing VISCONN must be kept above freezing at all times. This includes time spent sitting on the job site. Delivery trucks often leave packages outside without signature. Know when your package is due to arrive and avoid leaving it out in freezing conditions. Check immediately upon delivery to ensure what has been delivered is not frozen.
VISCONN FIBRE is a high-quality, water-based acrylic dispersion air barrier. Apply with brush to fill gaps up to 3/4" to CMU, concrete, wood, joist bays, WRBs and all Proclima membranes. Can be covered with VISCONN spray-on liquid film to forms a seamless, elastic air and vapour retarding protective layer when fully installed.
Ships from York, ON. Please allow adequate lead time for delivery. No overnight shipping available.
- Time-saving: Ready-to-use brush-on sealant
- Reliable bonding thanks to excellent adhesive properties on all standard construction surfaces
- Covers cracks and joints of up to 20 mm (3/4") width
- Can be plastered or painted over, and bonds well with all Pro Clima adhesive tapes
- Apply to walls, ceilings and floor surfaces, such as masonry, CMU, wood sheathing, fiberboard, and all Pro Clima membranes
- Cracks 8mm (1/4") and smaller in width can be simply painted over
- Cracks from 8-20 mm (1/4" to 3/4"), fill gap to a depth at least half the width of the gap
- In the case of larger joint or crack widths, first cover with TESCON VANA before sealing with VISCONN
- Material: Aqueous acrylic dispersion, fiber-reinforced
- Application Temperature: 5°C to 35°C (41°F to 95°F)
- Long Term Temperature Resistance: -40°C to 90°C (-40°F to 194°F)
- UV/weather Resistance: 3 months of exposure
- Water Column: 2,000 mm (6'7")