Units have a lead time of approx. 20 weeks from the approval of shop drawings to delivery. For faster delivery see stock units.
High performance triple pane skylight with a thermal bridge free frame. For use on flat roofs.
- Specific flat roof design: integrated drip edge, curb and airtightness
- “Structural Glazing” allows for a totally flush glass to frame transition that provides the FE with self-cleaning properties and allows uninterrupted water run-off
- The aluminum frame is fully insulated to mitigate thermal bridges and condensation at the interior
- Triple pane glass and airtight construction also minimizes sound transmission from the exterior
- Completely pre-assembled skylight solution mounted on an insulated curb for plug-and-play installation on any roof below 6:12 pitch
- The FE is available in custom sizes, up to 10' in length with a variety of accessories, including manual and motorized ventilation with options for concealed hardware; reflective interior curbs; and interior and exterior shading.
- Customizable through alternate glazing options and curb heights, and powder coating of skylight frames in color of your choice
- Can be installed in roof pitches as low as 3°, >5° recommended to keep glass clean. Max roof pitch 25° (6:12 pitch)
- Uglass: 0.6 W/m2K (0.105 BTU/hr.ft2.°F ) per EN 673
- Upstand of 7 7/8" (200 mm) insulated with 2 3/8" (60 mm) PU foam (0.023 W/mK)
- SHGC: 0.32 (as high as 0.49 or as low as 0.20 by special order)
- Visual Transmittance: 0.60 (varies for alternate SHGCs)
- Snow load: 28 psf (1.34 kn/m2)
- The Lamilux FE has been tested in accordance with AAMA/WDMA/CSA 101/I.S.2/A440-17 and CSA A440S1-17, and meets all the performance requirements therein.
- For stock units: Unit fixed with one white Z-clip on interior of curb