Couldn't load pickup availability
Regular price $138.90
|QUANTITY DISCOUNT - PER ROLL PRICE|
|EXTOSEAL FINOC 15 cm||$137.90||$128.25|
EXTOSEAL FINOC® is a 15 cm wide watertight barrier tape to air seal under sills in timber structures and form capillary break. Also for joining OSB/plywood walls to concrete floors. It can be used on the interior or exterior of the building.
- Protects structural elements from water ingress: watertight and blocks rising moisture
- Creates a secure bond: butyl rubber penetrates deep into the substrate
- Very elastic carrier foil with particularly low restoring forces: it can be flexibly adapted to surfaces and corners
- Bonds to mineral substrates without primer
- Bonds to Pro Clima materials, solid wood surfaces, polyethylene, metal, foil, housewraps, sheathing, and more
- Bonds to brick, concrete and wood fiber boards, etc. without the need for primers
- Adhesion to frozen surfaces is not possible. There must be no water-repellent substances (e.g. grease or silicone) on materials to be bonded
- Release paper: Split release paper allow for step by step application to frame, sill and vertical sheathing
- Adhesive: Acrylic modified butyl adhesive
- Designed to withstand 6,480 psi
- Extremely high adhesion even to slightly damp and cold surfaces.