Lamilux FE Passivhaus
Approximately 13-15 week lead time For custom sizes or large orders, request a quote.
Passive House (PHI) Certified skylight with triple or quadruple layer glazing and a thermal bridge free frame. Ideally suited for Passive House and Enerphit Certified projects or high performance buildings.
- First skylight certified to Passive House standard
- Highest Passive House efficiency class – phA advanced component
- Kink free isotherms maximize the efficiency of the installed skylights and minimize heat loss and risk of condensation
- Uskylight (installed): 0.148 BTU/hr.ft2.°F (0.84 W/m2K) DIN EN 10077
- Uglass: 0.105 BTU/hr.ft2.°F (0.6 W/m2K) per EN 673
- Triple pane glass – Laminated interior pane, float middle, Tempered exterior (8-14-4-14-6mm)
- SHGC: 0.49 (as low as 0.3 by request)
- Visual Transmittance: 0.7 (at 49SHGC) and 0.6 (at 30SHGC)
- Highest airsealing class – 4 (DIN EN 12207)
- Can be installed in roof pitches as low as 3°, >5° recommended to keep glass clean. Max roof pitch 25° (6:12 pitch)